Thursday, May 29, 2008

Random pictures

I just thought she looked cute here so I wanted to share. I wish you could see the back of this outfit... there is a huge flower on her tooshie!!! I want to know where she got this tan - I want one too!!!



Mikayla and Daddy love to watch TV together... he actually lets her have to remote!!!(I need to find out her secret!!!!!!!)





On Monday - we had plans to go swimming with some friends but the rain decided to change our plans. The kids had a good time playing and EATING and EATING. These are our friends from the Gourley family playing with Mikayla.

















We decided to do some finger painting the other day and Mikayla wanted to eat it!!! She did a good job painting the paper, her highchair, her legs, and her mouth.











I took these pictures today at lunch. She LOVES making a mess!!! She is so cute doing it though - I can't be mad!!! Don't know if you can see or not but in the first picture on your left side of her high chair tray... she did not want her peas so she picked them all out one by one. She is so picky right now - it sometimes drives me crazy. I have trouble finding stuff she likes and with only two teeth the options are limited!!! I hope this is just a phase!!

If you will look at the picture to your left- you will notice a beggar beside the high chair... hint- he is black and has four legs!!!











No comments: