Sunday, May 11, 2008

A little behind

We have been a little busy so I have not had time to post so here are so random pictures.

The first ones are Mikayla and Daddy playing with playdoh.. she tries to eat it every chance she gets.


Our cousin Kristy was in from Japan so we hung out with Leshia's family in Lebanon last Saturday... these are pictures from then. First one is Mikayla with her cousin Ian and (great)Uncle Charlie.

This one is Mikayla watching Ian play his game. There were times that she actually tried to help him play.

The next few are from Family Day we had through the church at White House park last Sunday.

Mikayla's buddy Jackson

Andrea, Macey, Jackson, and Mikayla


Mike, Duke, Mikayla, Tammy, Tyler, and Andrea


Just hanging out.
Picture of the crowd... lots of people.


Mikayla posing with her puppy.

Mikayla is getting to be such a big girl. There is not much that we eat for dinner that she cannot eat. I don't give her meat besides chicken right now because she still only has one tooth(working on 2nd one). Here she is the other night enjoying spaghetti. She did very well picking up the noodles- surprising since the noodles are so small. She made quite a mess though. I look at these pictures and cannot believe she is getting so grown up. I am trying to figure out how in the world I am going to transition from the bottle to the sippy cup full time??? Pray for me on that one!!!! The picture right below, she is so proud of herself eating like a big girl.


This is her face of I am not sure if I want more of this or if I want to throw it down to Duke... she is learning to test her boundaries... fun times!hahahaha.


She decided she wanted some more.

Mikayla and Mommy today, Mother's Day, before church. I collect Willow Tree figurines so I got some of those for Mother's Day from Mikayla and Mike, along with two very sweet cards. Then, I got a homemade flower with candy from Mikayla after church. That was my first homemade thing from Mikayla, I will for sure keep that (along with everything else I am sure). Good Mother's Day.



No comments: