Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ok- I was getting ready to post this and realized... I don't remember what we did last weekend! That is horrible- I guess now that I am 31 it is starting to affect my memory. First- I start finding gray hairs and now my memory is going! I think I need to dim the lights in my bathroom because every time I am brushing my teeth - I find more gray hairs. I always thought having blonde hair they would be hidden... well not on my head!!!

I do remember what we did - Friday, Mikayla and I went to story time at the library then we met Mamaw at Chuck e Cheese. Last time we were there Mikayla was afraid of the characters but she loved them this time- she did not want to leave. Saturday- I went to the grocery store- all by myself. Saturday afternoon we went to Mike's parents. Sunday - we went to church and then to Mamaw and Papa's. Philip and I both have birthdays today and Bonnie surprised us with birthday cake on Sunday night! Speaking of birthday - my wonderful hubby surprised me with a Baskin Robbins mint chocolate chip ice cream cake on Tuesday night!! I got my presents early too and this morning he left cards for me from him and Mikayla. Props to my honey!!! Thanks to everyone who sent me cards also- thank you for thinking of me!! Love you all!!







She wanted to get in the basket then wanted to do raspberries in this picture!






She was really into the show at Chuck E Cheese





My YUMMY b-day cake!!!







1 comment:

Julie said...

YUMMMMMMM...Baskin Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cram Cake....havent had one of those in YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We don't have a BR near us. :o(