Thursday, January 8, 2009

6 random things

I have been tagged again... I have to list 6 random things about myself and then tag others to do the same- before my list I tag Jessica, Heather, Julie, Anna, Laura, and Jennifer. Here goes...

1) I LOVE Pf Changs! I could go there every other week. LETTUCE WRAPS!!!!!

2) I am TERRIFIED of storms!

3) I am terribly addicted to fruity candy- tropical starburst are my FAVE! I can sit and eat the whole bag in a matter of about an hour! Sad but true!

4) I LOVEEEEEE driving with the windows down and the radio cranked up(when I am alone) on sunny days during the spring and fall.

5) I am very insecure about meeting new people.

6) I make lists for EVERYTHING - from my daily to do list, grocery lists, Christmas shopping list(who is getting what and from what store), food prep order for Thanksgiving Day(what and what time to put in the oven), and Mikayla's packing list for Mamaw's house - just to name the few that come to mind!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for playing along! :-)