Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Just posted a video that we took last night. Please ignore my anger on the video. We have a posted 20 mph speed limit on our street. Well, we have MANNNNNYYYYYY people(um basically everyone) who do not know how to read because they do not abide by it... there are some who go at least 20 over!!! It makes me sooooooo MADDDDDDD!!! There are times when I want to throw something at their cars to make them stop to ask them if they can read!!!! We have so many kids and pets on our street that I am really afraid something bad is going to happen. Anyway- sorry for venting. Hope you enjoy the video please just ignore my rage!!!

I have also included below some pictures from today- we went to the zoo with our friends Lana and Allison Egan. The girls had fun and the weather was very nice.






No comments: