Monday, June 2, 2008

Music

Now it is more exciting to look at Mikayla's blog... I have added music. I added my two favorite songs that remind me of Mikayla. One is from her dedication and the other was on a CD that I listened to while I was feeding her in the middle of the night when she was itty bitty. Both songs mean a lot to me - Voice of Truth reminds me that it did not and still does not matter what the doctors said about Mikayla and her future, all that matters to us is that God's "truth" is not according to the doctors it is what His word says. He has an amazing plan for Mikayla's life and whether she walks or not(we still believe she will) she is going to impact this world and lives in ways we can only imagine. I cannot wait to see the person she is going to be. I am so blessed to be a part of her. Anyway... the music is on here hope you will enjoy it.

We love you all.

No comments: