Monday, June 30, 2008

Hilton Head

We are back from the beach... back to reality. We had a great time. I don't really know where to start. I guess with the drive there... it was better than expected. Mikayla slept most of the way there. The trip home she slept all but an hour. She was a little hesitant of the sand and ocean at first but by the last day she loved going in the ocean with Daddy. She squealed with excitment at the waves. We went to the pool at least once a day but spent most of our time at the beach. With the breeze it was much cooler at the beach and much more bearable. We went out to dinner every night. We had everything from seafood, wings, pizza, and ribs. Mike and I had a date night one night that was very nice(thanks to grandma and grandpa). We went for bike rides, walks, shopping, and alligator hunting. Mike played golf with the guys one day(he vows to never play again). We had just a great week. The weather was wonderful. It was cloudy the day we got there and stormed (bad) the night after but all the days were beautiful. I could not have asked for a better week. It is nice to be home in my own bed with my own shower - sleeping without a baby in the room. I put a few pictures on here. I took around 125 but only put 45 on here, hope you enjoy. One more really cute thing... Mikayla started saying Sassy!! It is so cute. Just had to share that.

Love you all.
Mike, Leshia, and Mikayla

No comments: