Friday, April 2, 2010

We have been doing pretty good. Dealing with getting closer to "threes" with Mikayla. She is really trying to test her boundaries in everything. Some days are very stressful for Mommy!! I wonder how in the world it will be with a newborn and a three year old. Could be very interesting!!! At least I have people close by who are more than willing to help out!! Mike is taking off at least 3 weeks when Luke gets here so I am super thankful for him having a job the enables him to do that. Everything is going great with the pregnancy... besides feeling like a blimp lately!! I am pretty much the same size at 22 weeks with Luke that I was when I went to delivery Mikayla. Pretty crazy!! Loving the weather lately... today is around 80 and sunny!! Mikayla is enjoying being able to go outside and play. Someone wanted to see a baby bump picture so ... here it is!

Mikayla got a new four wheeler... she loves to ride it as long as she does not have to push the gas... she will steer it but will not push the gas button on the handle.




We went bowling a few weeks ago. Mikayla was terrified until Puppy started "bowling". By the time we left she was doing it herself. I actually got in trouble over the loudspeaker for taking pictures... there was league bowling going on and I guess my flash distracted them. Whatever!!





Silly girl... I put her hair in sponge rollers today. When I showed her in the mirror all she could do is stare.
This what her room looks like while she is playing today... loves getting all her toys out. She is actually pretty good about cleaning up.

Duke loves to share the bed with Mikayla.







No comments: