Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

Yes- I know it is a shock... two posts within a few days of one another!! We had a beautiful, fun Easter weekend. We had egg hunts, visits with family, and just some good relaxing time. Sunday we remembered why we celebrate Easter... Jesus rose from the grave and all our sins were forgiven and we were given an eternal life with Him in heaven. I am so thankful that I can be forgiven for my past and also for everyday sins. I am so thankful for the stripes Jesus took on his back for our healing. Our church service Sunday was incredible - we have some really talented people in our church. It was an illustrated service.
Mikayla got WAYYYYYY too much candy from the Easter bunny both at our house, Mamaws, and Memaw B's.
This picture we were just playing around with curlers to see how her hair would do.

KayKay and Mommy before church Sunday

Mikayla in her pretty dress.


Being silly- wish she would have given me a real smile



Daddy and his girl

Hunting eggs at Mamaws on Sunday



Cheesin'







No comments: