Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I am so sorry I have not been updating on here. I have so busy getting ready for Mikayla's birthday, March of Dimes walk, and various things I feel like I don't have enough hours in the day. We have had lots of things going on. Mikayla, Mamaw, and I went to the Women's Show, Predators game with Kara and AJ, Nashville Zoo two times, Mikayla had three Easter egg hunts to participate in, physical therapy about 40 minutes away every Wednesday, and therapy at home every Tuesday. I will try to keep up better... I know I keep saying that! This past weekend Friday evening we went to eat at Red Robin (my first time). The food was so goooood!!! Mike has been wanting a zero turn mower so after dinner we went to Home Depot and he bought one. Mike got called in to work at 11 on Friday night and worked till Saturday afternoon. Saturday morning Mikayla and I went to the grocery store. After the store it was cleaning day until Mike came home - he needed to sleep so I could not vacuum. Sunday was a busy day. We went to church, then to Lebanon to my grandmother's for lunch, then back home for our small group meeting. Our small group structure at church has changed - before, we met once a month for strictly a fellowship type activity. Now we meet the first and third Sunday evening for a discussion group meeting. The discussion is based on Pastor Dan's message that morning at church. These groups really give people a chance to get to know each other on a level that you might not normally get to know each other. We are really excited about our group. As group leaders Mike and I will host the meetings for our group at our house.

I have lots of pictures to post but don't have anymore time right now so I will try to do it later today. Sorry.

No comments: