Monday, April 21, 2008

Hysteria

We went to Chuck-E-Cheese on Saturday with our Hometeam from church. If I never have to go there again that will be ok with me. It was crazy!!!! There were kids everywhere running wild. We had to stand around for what seemed like eternity to get a table. I remember going to Showbiz Pizza when I was a kid and it was much better than this place. Back in the day when the characters put on a show, the lights would dim so that it was almost announced that a show was going on. The shows on Saturday were very unannounced. Mikayla really did not care anything about watching the characters unless you took her right up to the stage then she liked it. I did not want to take in the game area because there were so many kids and they were all BIG kids. Maybe it will be better during the week. We did enjoy watch Mikayla eat pizza. She really enjoyed the crust and cheese. She is getting so big!!!

Daddy feeding Mikayla pizza crust.
Mouthful!!!
I love this little face!!

No comments: