Sunday, September 23, 2007



Mikayla has been learning to sit on her own. She is getting sooo big! She changes so much every single day. Just about every day when Mike comes home from work he says that she seems to have changed or grown. God has really done a work with Mikayla. I know I say it quite often that we are so thankful but I really don't think I can say it enough. Our pastor has been doing a series on Sundays about enjoying life every day even through difficult times. It is a choice that you have to make either enjoy life or don't. We choose to enjoy life and know that every day is truly a gift from God. There will still be some rocky roads ahead for us but we cannot dwell on that, we just have to enjoy each day to the fullest with our little miracle.

Mikayla just looked cute for church this morning so I just wanted to share. It is hard to see but she has piggy tails in her hair. I love that she has enough hair already to play with.

1 comment:

Georgia's Mommy said...

She is so precious! She seems like such happy baby.