Saturday, February 27, 2010

Deja Vu

Last Monday I went to the doctor to have a test done called a Quad Test. This tests for possible birth defects with the baby I am carrying. I got a phone on Friday from my doctor say that the test came back positive for a possible defect. I don't want to go into details about what it is or any of that but please know it is a terrible situation... much worse that Spina Bifida. We are asking for prayers from here until the baby gets here. We are believing that the test results are WRONG. We all know for a fact that can happen... just look at our beautiful, sweet Mikayla. We are standing on our faith in an AMAZING God... He is the ultimate physician!! We are asking for positiveness (is that really a word?) throughout the rest of my pregnancy. We are so thankful for the amazing friends and family that stand by us in prayer and love during our time of need. We are TRULY blessed!!! Thank you in advance for raising this baby up in prayer and for standing with us in the faith that all is well!!! Love you all!!

On a note that makes me smile... I put some pictures on here that we took of Mikayla yesterday.










1 comment:

Valerie said...

Hi! I found your blog from Heather's link. Please know that I am praying for you and your baby. Would you mind if I added a link to your blog on my blog?? Praying!!
By the way, your Mikayla is just precious!! Love her little smile!