Monday, June 1, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Sorry it has taken me so long to post... this site would not let me upload pictures last week. So here are pictures from two weeks ago. I think I remember what we did. Friday, Mikayla and I went to Bottom View Farm with our Mommy at Home group to pick strawberries. I wanted to take some better pictures than I did but I slacked on the picture taking. I did manage to take a couple. That night we went to Mamaw & Papa's for dinner... we had ribeye to eat, I think. Saturday, I don't think we really did much of anything. Sunday, after church we went to a reunion at Charlie Daniels Park in Mt. Juliet. It was for my paternal grandmother's family. We had a good time. We ate too much food, saw people I had not seen in years, and played on the playground a little. Because we had so many things to remember to take, I forgot to take my camera so no pictures from the reunion. Monday, we went to a cookout at our friends the Bryant's house. We had a good time hanging out with good friends. I hate that it rained and we were not able to swim that much... it was still a wonderful time. As always, Bill and Debbie were fabulous hosts!!!
Picking strawberries


Mikayla is giving her baby at bath!!


Hanging out with friends on Monday.

Tammy and Kate

Ashley and Nate (andrea & kate in background)


Bill getting into the desserts!!

Dj and Kate hanging out in the pool


Mikayla being a teenager


Mikayla and Cassi


Jackson making "the face"

Mikayla and Jackson playing... I think he is playing with her feet



Jackson patting Mikayla on the head

Some pretty flowers from our yard... too bad they don't last long.


Loving on Daddy!!!














No comments: