Thursday, January 31, 2008

Surprise Daddy!!

Mikayla and I surprised Mike with a 30th birthday dinner a couple of weeks ago. I actually pulled it off - I just knew I was going to open my big mouth. We had a party of 30 there. Mike was so surprised and was really impressed that I actually kept it a surprise. The only people I did not get a picture of were Mike and I.

The Mills family - Mike's buddy from work.



Mikayla with her buddy, RJ. Also with Bobby and Toyia Gourley(RJ's mommy and daddy)


Uncle DJ and Aunt Andrea (carrying Baby Kate - coming in May)


Cousin Brian and Aimee Lomax

Brandon and Angie Webster and in the background Chris and Lindsay Donaldson



Jay Waller (a fine example of our Board of Directors at church - hahahaha)


Left to right: Christy and Jay Waller, Kristy Kemp, and Heather and Jason Street


Uncle AJ, Aunt Amber and Uncle Philip, Grandma and Grandpa


No comments: